Job TitleDevelopment Engineer
As an Electronics Architect you will work in the Technical Competence Center of the LED Electronics business, and will be responsible for:
- The development of Electronic Building Blocks for Mainstream LED Drivers
- Cost Optimization of Electronic Building Blocks
- Validation of the function and performance of the designed Building Block
- Technical support in LED driver product development and project execution.
- Develop and release (wireless) connectivity Building Blocks
- Technology scout of key LED driver innovations towards market trends.
- Present new concepts and system solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- B.S or master degree in electronics.
- Strong background in power electronics, analog circuit design, product development and manufacturing, and circuit modeling.
- Experience with (wireless) connectivity protocols
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment and to strive for solid results by collaboration with colleagues from different background.
- Ability to quickly learn new knowledge and to make own contributions within a short period of time.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English, very good in both writing and speaking.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top