Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of R&D team, responsible for design, development, testing and documenting of systems of AC/DC LED driver, till it is released to the market.
Together we can...
- Responsible for LED driver power stage and control circuit design & hardware debugging skill
- Responsible for Control &protection circuit & power stage topology selection such as buck, boost, buck-boost or fly-back selection in terms of different application.
- Responsible for Key components design and selection, such as inductors, transformer design, & power semiconductors.
- Responsible Power electronics circuit & control circuit optimization to meet different application requirement.
- Responsible for modeling the power stage and control circuit to enable design friendly and design robust.
- Responsible for the analysis in EMI design, surge design.
- Responsible for the analog circuit analysis and design.
- Responsible for the Loss estimation of power components to enable thermal design
- AA in Electrical, Electrical engineering major,
- Major in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Solid knowledge on electrical circuit analysis ,power electronic circuit theory
- Ability to take problem debugging and solving
- Ability to documentation the design notes, design guide line and application notes
- Ability to documentation the standard operating process for driver release test
- Quality mind-set: focus on process excellence and data quality
- Good interpersonal skills: active, open, motivational style
- Good communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Computer skill (Excel, Word ,EDA )
- Proactively follow-up the pending issues
Back to top