Development Engineer 50
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Analyzing & understanding assigned requirements from an end user perspective and translating it to software requirements.
- Translate software requirement to Design
- Implementation of key modules and can develop quick working prototypes (when necessary)
- Coaching junior team members in software engineering aspects.
- Identifying and resolving technical risks
- Engineering degree + relevant experience of 6-8 years
- Embedded software engineering with real time operating systems
- Working in agile scrum teams
- Configuration management tools knowledge[ SVN/CVS]
- Domain Knowledge in ZigBee and IP is a must
Hands on microcontroller experience in encryption algorithms, in protocols like ZigBee, Wi-Fi., 802.15.4
- For Development Position
- Programming language: C, C#, python
- Compiler IAR / Keil
- Chip STM 32 / M3 / M4 comparable/ 8051
- Excellent Debugging skills
- S/W Design skills. Knowledge of UML is a must.
- For Testing Position
- Very hands-on working with various testing techniques and should have built the career in testing as passion
- Hands on experience in usage of JTAG's, ICE3, CC debugger, Oscilloscopes
- Programming language: C#, python
- 3-5 years hands on experience on usage of RF sniffers - Perytons, Ubiqua
- Working experience on the software tools like SVN, Jenkins, Testlink, MS Visual studio 2008
- Communication skills: excellent oral and written skills
- Detail oriented; ability to multitask
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work with minimal supervision
Can play a key role in the team
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top