Demand Planning Team Lead North Latam - Panamá
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Supply Chain for Panamá. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving demand forecast, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
Execute Demand Planning actions/initiatives to deliver North Latam Cluster, aligned with market business plan, optimizing market network and serving as key interface with the Cluster and the business.
- Responsible for North Latam region (Central America, Caribbean, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela)
- Responsible for building the demand forecast based on history, statistical trends and inputs for other areas.
- Validate and obtain a monthly consensus demand forecast with Marketing, Sales, and Finance.
- Be accountable for the Phase In-Phase process for the business catalogue.
- Release of an intake plan according to stocks policy, suppliers lead times and service level.
- Release purchasing to international suppliers, developing a strong relationship based on regular communication (written and spoken).
- Manage stock levels $ and slow movers, being able to give a forecast of inventory levels.
- Assessment and alert of future risks on availability.
- Responsible for indicators such as Fill Rate & Forecast Accuracy, promoting PDCA follow up for improvement.
- 7+ years' experience with Demand Planning
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a related discipline
- Strong analytical, leadership, organizational and communication skills with ability to multi task
- Advanced technical skills in Excel, ERP (SAP APO preferred)
- Fluent English
- Business process improvement capabilities - LEAN/ 6-Sigma
- Focused on results and customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top