Job TitleDemand Planner
Are you excited about driving and optimizing demand planning to ensure customer satisfaction? Do you have a Master's/Bachelor's degree combined with a longstanding experience in demand planning of project focused business? Do you want to be part of the great journey we are embarking within Philips Lighting? Then this might be a unique opportunity for you.
You are responsible for developing and driving customer based demand plans to enable the market to meet sales & service objectives. Managing the monthly Demand Planning activities together with Sales, Marketing and Finance in close cooperation with the key stakeholders will also be a focus within the role. In addition, the responsibility of optimizing the supply chain performance through achieving sales forecast accuracy in line with targets will also be included within the scope.
The job responsibilities will include the following:
- Continuous improvement of demand planning and collaboration with customers
- Ensuring efficiency and cost-effectiveness of ensuring balance between service and cost in the market
- Completion of monthly demand planning cycle, resulting in a valid and robust demand forecast in SAP PR4 system
- Demand Planning preparation for product life cycle management, determining in consultation with Product and Key Account Managers, the relevant demand plans for input to SAP APO-DP system
- Weekly update of the current forecast to reflect short-term material changes, based on the results of actual to forecast sales by product axis.
- Execute weekly replenishment of inventory using SAP PR4 and/or ISP processes.
- Support the S&OP channel/BG meetings, in accordance with the agreed schedule.
- Measurement of forecast accuracy. Providing monthly reporting that identifies forecast accuracy (actual sales versus forecast) by relevant dimensions and the cause of variances.
- Maintain and update the sales history of the organisation by channel to create a "clean" sales history that can be used to produce accurate statistical forecasts.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top