Job TitleDemand Planner
- Act as bridge person between BU plants and Commercial China.
- Demand planning: collect, communicate and monitor demand requirement from cross functional sales and marketing team. Integrate with forecast information gathered from sales manager, channel sales, Marketing, Finance, customer requirement and other sources. Inject, monitor, analyse and generate reports from SAP system for use in monthly, quarterly and yearly operational planning. Responsible for demand drivers analysis and reporting. Monitor effectiveness of sales forecast models to minimize forecast error. Review sales plan and identify opportunities and risks.
- Inventory planning & control: follow inventory targets and be fully capable of using various analytical tools to plan and control inventory in an appropriate level, including slow moving and aging stock control to minimize obsolete cost
- Supply planning and procurement execution: to be able to plan and work out MTP supply forecast and then follow up with day to day purchase orders. Be tough in pushing suppliers in delivering top performance to meet customer expectations.
- Supplier control: to be integrity, strong, powerful and confident in dealing with the relationship with suppliers and knowing their capacities in details, to ensure supply and maintain customer service level
- Business reporting: be able to generate suitable reports from either ERP system or manually to assist business decisions.
- Join regular BU review meeting, prepare key input supply and demand highlight, key issues and ongoing actions.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top