Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
As a Demand Planner We challenge you to deliver a sales plan for the assigned market by working closely with customers, key account managers, sales manager, controller & marketing for that market. You will manage the relation with selected key accounts in the area of supply chain management, focused on sales planning & improving customer satisfaction (NPS) by anticipation of customer requirements supported by appropriate processes.
Together we can...
- Collect data from sales and (product) marketing for total CEE Market
- Provide support to Sales & Marketing to analyze forecasts/history and produce CEE Market sales plans as input for S&OP
- Create channel sales plans (including project forecast pipeline) as input for CEE sales plan
- Drive and assures the execution and commitment to the S&OP process
- Assure alignment of the S&OP plan with the operational plan
- Manage sales plans inside the Market: align with other plans: financial RoFo (QxP), marketing targets
- Represent CEE region in handshake meetings towards BG's and CEE management
- Responsible for KPI's: forecast accuracy, NPS (order delivery & customer service), delivery performance & inventories
- Establish and manage the relationships with stakeholders through KAMs to continuously improve the sales plans
- Manage project forecasting process to assure accuracy of data and efficient communication with factories
- Constantly cooperates with supply planners regarding products availability versus MTP
- Contribute to defining procedures and reporting related to sales planning; schedules activities, set calendars
- Coordinate PIPO processes inside Market together with Product Managers
- Participates in projects and improvement actions on Sales Planning and Demand Mgt
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Graduate with Bachelor or Master degree
- Fluent Polish and English (both orally and in writing) is a must
- 3+ years of proven experience in demand planning
- Proven experience in project planning is a must
- Experience to improve supply chain management processes
- Ability to work in a complex / matrix environment
- Practical knowledge of SAP APO is a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong commercial communication skills and able to translate customers' expectations into workable supply chain solutions
- Knowledge of VBA will be an advantage
- Relevant product/market knowledge & expertise will be an advantage
- APICS training/certification in CPIM or CSCP will be an advantage
- Involved person, pro-active, analytical, business oriented and result driven
- Flexible team player and self-motivated
- Target oriented, problem solving skills
- Computer skills: MS Office advanced.
Back to top