Job TitleDemand Planner
Philips Lighting (Euronext Amsterdam ticker: LIGHT) is a global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and currently we have approximately 36,000 employees in over 70 countries.
Philips challenges you to deliver a sales plan for the assigned market by working closely with customers, key account managers, sales manager, controller & marketing for that market. You will manage the relation with selected key accounts in the area of supply chain management, focused on sales planning & improving customer satisfaction (NPS) by anticipation of customer requirements supported by appropriate processes.
- Collects data from sales and (product) marketing for total CEE Market
- Provides support to Sales & Marketing to analyze forecasts/history and produce CEE Market sales plans as input for S&OP
- Creates channel sales plans (including project forecast pipeline) as input for CEE sales plan
- Drives and assures the execution and commitment to the S&OP process
- Assures alignment of the S&OP plan with the operational plan
- Managing sales plans inside the Market: align with other plans: financial RoFo (QxP), marketing targets
- Represent CEE region in handshake meetings towards BG's and CEE management
- Responsible for KPI's: forecast accuracy, NPS (order delivery & customer service), delivery performance & inventories
- Establish and manage the relationships with stakeholders through KAMs to continuously improve the sales plans
- Manage project forecasting process to assure accuracy of data and efficient communication with factories
- Constantly cooperates with supply planners regarding products availability versus MTP
- Contributes to defining procedures and reporting related to sales planning; schedules activities, set calendars
- Coordinate PIPO processes inside Market together with Product Managers
- Participates in projects and improvement actions on Sales Planning and Demand Mgt
We are looking for a person who fits the following requirements:
- Graduate with Bachelor or master degree
- Fluent Polish and English (both orally and in writing) is a must
- 3+ years of proven experience in supply chain and/or commercial environment
- 2+ years of experience in planning processes in supply or demand area
- Relevant product/market knowledge & expertise will be an advantage
- Experience to improve supply chain management (plan & deliver) processes
- APICS training/certification in CPIM or CSCP will be an advantage
- Practical knowledge of SAP APO is a must
- Strong commercial communication skills and able to translate customers' expectations into workable supply chain solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of VBA will be an advantage
- Involved person, pro-active, analytical, business oriented and result driven
- Flexible team player and self-motivated
- Target oriented, problem solving skills
- Computer skills: MS Office advanced.
We kindly inform that we contact only with chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top