Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
- You are responsible for developing and driving customer- demand plans to enable the market to meet Sales & Service Objectives
- You support Market S&OP process with Management, Sales, Marketing, Finance to underpin ROFO
- You continuously adapt/optimize/document/deploy Demand Plans & processes in line with Customer & Product dynamic
- Works as a Demand Planner on problems of diverse scope where analysis of plannings data is required.
- Responsible for specific customer demand planning accounts
- Formulates new solutions for problems that cannot be solved by previous experience, but by introducing new planning techniques & knowledge.
- Determines feasibility of planning concepts or projects based on knowledge of planning principles, -theories and concepts.
- You lead multi-disciplinary planning change projects.
- Works independently and provides demand planning advice, training & documentation (new plannings methods and procedures)
- You adapt & improve Customer Service offer
You will report directly to the Demand planner manager. You will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Supply & Customer Service.
A dynamic work environment with room for own initiatives and innovative ideas. You are part of a professional, international oriented sales organization, and you have multiple opportunities to develop yourself. This position is grade 60.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, a challenging year salary (fulltime) including a personal benefits package (NL)
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually (NL)
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performanceExtensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree with > 5 years of related experience, or a Master's degree with > 3 years of related experience
- 3+ years (preferable) in a high tech company and experience in Demand planning roles
- You are results driven, very structured and you have a strong sense of ownership
- Team player and able to work in a cross functional project team and you have good people influencing skills
- Fluent in English & Dutch (French is pro)
- Communicate impactful, but customer focused
- High energy level and implementing continuous improvement
- Analytical skills combined with hands-on mentality
- You are a great team player and self-propelling
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume via the Philips career site - vacancy number 270424.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for recruitment- and business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top