Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
We are looking for a Nordic Demand Planner to take on planning for our Professional channel and project business. You will be based in Copenhagen and be a part of the Nordic Demand Planning team. You will work closely with stakeholders across the Nordic team in Sales, Marketing, Supply, Finance and Customer Service and with our Factories in Europe and around the world.
Together we can...
- Drive customer-based demand planning in the professional channel
- Lead project forecasting based on sales pipeline
- Responsible for consolidation of rolling forecast
- Identify, gaps, risks and opportunities to the financial plans
- Demand reviews with central supply- and finished goods planning
- Drive and facilitate the monthly S&OP process for the Professional channel
- Assure the execution and communication of S&OP decisions
- Coordinate planning of the phase in/phase out process in the Nordic market
- Proactively manage the risk of slow moving and obsolete stocks and drive corrective action when needed
- Deliver best in class customer service through on time in full product availability
- Drive inventory health and manage cashflow targets through high forecast quality and good bias
- Execute customer collaboration programs together with customers and sales
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Business Administration or similar with a Supply Chain focus
- 3+ years experience in a similar position in a multinational matrix organization
- Experience in planning processes in supply and demand area
- Excellent analytical ability to predict and prepare challenging forecast figures and data
- Account planning and customer collaboration
- Good usage of statistical tools and techniques
- Good in decision making and problem solving
- Pro-active, business oriented and result driven team player
- Self-motivated and curious
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and networking skills
- Skilled IT and ERP user
- Fluent in English language. A Nordic language will be a benefit
The position provides a unique opportunity for you to push your sales skills in a complex international business environment. You can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working hours, holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities and family-friendly employment policies.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your application in English through the Signify career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a video interview and afterwards business interviews.
Back to top