Data Manager Product Creation Support
Job TitleData Manager Product Creation Support
Job DescriptionYour Challenge
In this role you monitor, improve and harmonize all master data and related data management processes and tools for products in the scope of market introductions. As Data Manager Product Creation Support you support the business throughout the product launch processes and steer for timely and adequate master data.
- Monitor, improve and harmonize all master data and related data management processes and tools for products within the New Product Development and Launch (NPDL) and Market Introduction Process
- Support the business with the daily use of the systems and applications in use in the NPDL process
- Map, analyze, optimize and control the data management processes
- Standardize, harmonize & document the data processes including work instructions
- Assess different options and recommend an approach
- Coach Factory Data Management Specialists
- Support Business Product Managers
The Data Manager Product Creation Support is part of the Regional Data Management Team located in Eindhoven. The team supports Lighting Business Groups with their product master data in SAP ERP and publication systems.
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services.
Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
We offer you the opportunity to work for the #1 lighting organization. We'll reward you with an attractive compensation package and the chance to stretch yourself further. Show us your energy, your creativity and your sound professional judgment, and we'll match these with educational and other opportunities within a dynamic, international setting.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, we offer you a market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips Lighting results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips Lighting shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
As the Data Manager Product Creation Support we expect you to bring:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business Administration or Science
- Detailed knowledge of process specific Data Management steps including required input – action – quality output
- Support businesses with the maintenance of their NPDL data.
- Being able to manage projects, being analytical, open and easy approachable and provide simplicity to complex processes in our business
- Good understanding on E2E data flow including interrelations
- Understanding of databases and table relations
- SAP R/3 and Stibo Step experience with proven knowledge
- Experience in project mgmt. tools as Clarity and Planisware is a plus
Recruitment process and contact
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting.
As we have no closing date set we urge you to apply as soon as possible.
After a pre-selection process, you can receive an invite for a phone interview by the Talent Acquisition Consultant followed by a (face-to-face) business interview round.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top