Customization Junior Development Engineer Thermal
Job TitleCustomization Junior Development Engineer Thermal
Professional Retail Lighting is truly customer driven. Our customers are active in a highly competitive retail environment in which differentiation from their competitors and continuous improvement is accelerating. We're continuing our transformation from a product to a customer focused organization in retail lighting. The requirements of specific key accounts are increasingly determining our innovation and development roadmap. The success of retail lighting depends on our ability to deliver on customer needs, now and in the future.
Customization Centers play at the forefront of transforming customer needs into business opportunities at clock speeds linked to the dynamic retail environment.
- Support engineers in prototypes, measurements and simulations follow up and create reports
- Lead thermal measurement process
- Support other departments verifying measurement data and impact of product changes for performance
- Factories support
- Manages own efficiency executing the work within the foreseen time and budget
- Pro-actively reaches out to project colleagues in order to optimize the total offering
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
We are looking for
- 1-3 years of experience in in LED Lighting industry
- Specialisation in thermal
- Bachelor degree in relevant field (engineering, physics, etc) with Experience or graduated MSC
- Result driven
- Good command of English Language
Please note we will only contact selected candidates.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top