Customer Service Support
Job TitleCustomer Service Support
Philips Lighting, a Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) company, is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and employed 33,000 people worldwide.
As Customer Service Support you will be part of Customer Order Management Team and will contribute to a high developed external customer satisfaction and operational service.
You will be part of the Supply Chain Organization in CEE, dedicated to Poland and Baltics geography and will be based in Warsaw office. The Team constitutes of 14 Specialists servicing Customers from all market ends on wide portfolio of both Consumer and Professional Lighting Solutions
You work intensively with a broad set of colleagues from different functions and levels to deliver best in class customer service results to meet operational and financial targets.
- Deliver superior support to various team challenges in day to day business via close cooperation with various stakeholders within Company (Sales, Pricing, Marketing, Planning, Factories, Warehouse, Transportation)
- Prepare daily reports related to order fulfillment
- Prepare analysis of a team performance
- Support invoicing process including basic transactions in SAP
- Support product return process (including basic transactions in SAP)
- Student of the third or fifth degree studies in the field of Logistics / or Science
- Fluent command of English and Polish, both oral and in writing, is a must
- Proven work experience in Customer Service / or Supply Chain will be an advantage
- Practical knowledge of SAP (ERP module) will be an advantage
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Very command of MS Office suite, specifically MS Excel
- Customer oriented, can-do attitude
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Task oriented, proactive and able to demonstrate initiative
- Flexible team player and self-motivated
- Type of contract: civil contract (till the end of 2017, part time during those months is possible).
We kindly inform that we contact only with chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top