Customer Service Manager
Job TitleCustomer Service Manager
Drive customer experience by providing proactive, productive, painless services in line with global service standards and processes. You deeply understand customer needs and ensure services are provided and improved addressing to the needs leveraging our support network. You enable customer growth and development as well as enable further business opportunities in customers installed base. Provide aftercare support for agents and customers
- You will drive customer experience by providing proactive, productive, painless services in line with global service standards and processes
- You will deeply understand customer needs and ensure services are provided, and improved upon, addressing the needs of our internal and external customers
- You will support customer growth and development as well as support further business opportunities for customers
- You will drive for high levels of customer satisfaction at optimal cost and maintains customer relationships
- You will ensure timely execution of repair services, both in the field and in-house.
- You will manage the Customer Services function's cost in line with Market AOP
- You will develop and ensure high level of functional capabilities of Customer Services employees and manage the pipeline of talent.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer Services (B2B)
- Employee satisfaction MyAccelerate
- Service delivery
- Complaints log and analysis
- Product knowledge
- Technical support knowledge
- Maintain list price and update regularly with sales management
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent business experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in sales, marketing or customer service capacity. Supervisory experience is a plus.
- Proven dedication and success in creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work with all levels within a matrix organization.
- Must have strong ERP and project management experience.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Lighting applications, solutions, customer knowledge is highly desired
- Lighting services business knowledge is a plus.
- Strong financial acumen and commercial awareness
- Understanding of quality system and FDA regulatory requirements is preferred.
- Customer centricity and retention
- Motivator with good training skills
- Track record of delivering on commitments
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top