Customer Satisfaction Manager (Field Service and Aftercare) - (Senior Level) - Markham, Ontario
Job TitleCustomer Satisfaction Manager (Field Service and Aftercare) - (Senior Level) - Markham, Ontario
Customer Satisfaction Manager, Field Service and After Sales – Markham, Ontario
- You drive customer experience by providing proactive, productive, painless and personalized services & solutions in line with global standards and processes
- You are operationally responsible for Customer Resolution (warranty), Customer Services (Service Contracts) and market product Certification
- You ensure the Voice of the Customer (VoC) is fed back into the value chain to continuously improve products, systems and services
- Drives for high levels of customer satisfaction at optimal cost and maintains customer relationships
- Ensures timely and accurate execution in solving warranty related complaints and manages services in line with agreed service levels
- Improves functional excellence of customer services and customer resolution, including recalls in the market to ensure service efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Manages the Customer Satisfaction function's cost in line with Market AOP
- Ensures voice of customers fed back in the value chain to improve products, systems and services
- Ensures timely product certification and manages certificates during product lifecycle
- Manages local 3rd party network towards providing services to customer satisfaction employees and manages pipeline of talents
You will be reporting to our Market Leader and will be managing a team.
What we are looking for:
8 to 10 years of experience in customer services and customer resolution with track record of profitability target achievement
3 + years of experience in the practical use and implementation of tools mapping customer journey and service/project management
5 + years in improving services through LEAN, 6Sigman or equal
3 + years of demonstrated ability to influence and lead successfully in a complex, fast-paced, matrix-reporting, multicultural environment
3 to 5 years of direct people management, capability development and change leadership
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Philips Lighting Canada Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have been made aware of fraudulent job offers, misrepresenting Philips in the market place. Philips does not send a cheque when making a job offer and does not charge a fee for any phase of the job application process. If you receive a cheque or are requested to pay a fee in order to process a job application or conduct a background check, these are not authorized Philips communications. Also, be advised that Philips employees only conduct email communications via "@philips.com" email accounts, communication from other email accounts like @philipslighting.ca are not official Philips communications. Always exercise caution when personal information is being requested of you. To report a scam, please visit the Government of Canada's Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre website at www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca
#LI-NC1 10 No
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top