Customer Satisfaction Manager CEE
Job TitleCustomer Satisfaction Manager CEE
Philips Lighting (Euronext Amsterdam ticker: LIGHT) is a global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and currently we have approximately 36,000 employees in over 70 countries.
Philips challenges you to drive customer experience leadership through provision of proactive, painless, personal and effective services & support.
- Improves functional excellence of customer service in the market
- Ensures efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Customer Services in market
- Manages the Customer Services function's cost in line with Market AOP
- Feedback voice of the customer in the value chain to improve products, systems and services
- Develop and ensure high level of functional capabilities of customer service employees
- Manages pipeline of talents for the Customer Service function
- Vendor cost management
- Customer Services process management
We are looking for a person who fits the following requirements:
- Graduate with Bachelor or master degree in Business or Engineering
- Fluent English (both orally and in writing) is a must
- Proven experience in service driven business is a must
- 8+ years of direct people management
- 4+ years of relevant experience in customer services area
- Experience in the practical use and implementation of customer service tools (after sales service)
- 3+ years of relevant of experience in change leadership roles
- 3+ years in improving services through LEAN, 6Sigma
- Proven practical application of ITIL will be an asset
- Product quality related affairs experience will be an asset
- Proven experience in project management in the area of construction industry
- Proven record in the area of customer focused selling
- Solid knowledge of the area of services and solutions tailored to customer needs in the B2B sector
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead successfully in a complex, fast-paced, matrix- reporting, multi-cultural environment
- Strong communication skills
- Focuses on customers
- Deep listening
- Understands Technology/Software & Connectivity domains.
We kindly inform that we contact only with chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top