Customer Resolution Manager- Technical After Sales Manager
Job TitleCustomer Resolution Manager- Technical After Sales Manager
- Deeply understand customer needs and ensure complaints are solved with required quality and in time leveraging the Business whenever needed
- Drive customer experience by providing proactive, productive, painless and personalized solutions in line with global standards and processes
- Ensure the Voice of the Customer (VoC) and NPS outcome is fed back into the value chain to continuously improve products and service
- Ensures timely and accurate execution in solving warranty related complaints through optimal deployment of Field Support Technicians and/or by utilizing and managing a 3rd party network
- Improve functional excellence of customer resolution, including recalls in the market to ensure service efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Manage the Customer Resolution function's cost in line with Market AOP
- Ensure voice of the customer is fed back in the value chain to improve products, systems and services
- Develops and ensures high level of functional capabilities of Customer Resolution employees and manages pipeline of talents
- Implements Customer Resolution organization in line with Blue Print indications customizing it to specific market constraint/needs, leveraging on experience
- Takes care of new systems and tools implementation taking care of time guidelines respect and additional efforts needed
- Integrates activities and planning in accordance to global strategy deployment (i.e. Lifecycle Services) and in alignment with relevant functional organizations (sales, marketing, finance)
- Thinks Out of the box and proposes relevant ideas to enhance performance of team
- Being a team builder, developing team capabilities (skills, experience and relevant knowledge)
- Drives for high levels of customer satisfaction at optimal cost and maintains customer relationships
Philips Lighting offers expertise, depth and reach across the entire lighting value chain to improve and simplify the work of our professional partners wherever our knowledge and reach can create value for them. This is your opportunity to join a leading, innovative brand with attractive products and services.
We are looking for
- 5+ years of relevant experience in after sales product and systems management. Preferred in the lighting, electronic/electro technical or information technology hardware market.
- 3+ years of experience in the practical use and implementation of the customer support tools
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability to influence and lead successfully in a complex, fast-paced, matrix-reporting, multi-cultural environment
- 5+ years of direct people management, capability development and change leadership
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top