Customer Order Specialist
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
As Customer Order Specialist you will be part of Customer Order Management Team and will contribute to a high developed external customer satisfaction and operational service. You will be part of the Supply Chain Organization in CEE, dedicated to Poland and Baltics geography and will be based in Warsaw office. The Team constitutes of 14 Specialists servicing Customers from all market ends on wide portfolio of both Consumer and Professional Lighting Solutions
You work intensively with a broad set of colleagues from different functions and levels to deliver best in class customer service results to meet operational and financial targets.
Together we can...
- Deliver superior service to various Customers from different market ends (Consumer, Trade and Professional) via close cooperation with various stakeholders within Company (Sales, Pricing, Marketing, Planning, Factories, Warehouse, Transportation)
- Quality order handling via SAP based applications
- Ensures smooth realization and completeness of project orders delivery; that customers are able to place their orders smoothly and easily with appropriate interfaces
- Monitor customer service level and implement action plans to mitigate risks and eliminate issues
- Initiate commercial invoicing confirming accuracy of the information on invoices in order to limit later queries (quantity, price, discounts)
- Complaints handling
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 3+ years of progressive work experience in Customer Service
- Fluency in Polish and English (both oral and written) is a must
- 2+ years of proven experience in supply chain and/or commercial environment
- Practical knowledge of SAP (ERP module) is a must
- Experience to improve supply chain management (plan & deliver) processes
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible team player and self-motivated
- Target oriented, customer oriented
- Follow-up attitude, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Office advanced.
Back to top