Customer Order Specialist
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify.
Together we can...
Directly enables delivery reliability and customer satisfaction and includes key tasks such as provision of direct sales support to customers, advice on product availability, pricing, order and delivery status. The role is also concerned with facilitating the effective and timely resolution of complaints and other general enquiries.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Sales order entry and processing - accurately and timely processing of orders
- Directly manage credit related issues - review, validate and get authorization for the clearance of pricing claims and manage the generation and execution of returns
- Analysis and reporting - review and report on transport damages and related claims
- Manage customer service enquiries - Support Sales representatives and Key Account Managers in responding to customer demands and requests
- Complaint resolution - Manage, register and resolve customer complaints in an appropriate and responsive manner
- Ad hoc administrative tasks - daily reporting of products out of-stock, monitoring of expected price report, filing and archiving of orders
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Two (2) years Customer service / call center experience, specifically in order entry management set-up
- Ability to deal with dissatisfied customers and verbal complaints, in a positive manner
- SAP user experience and proficiency with MS Excel is a must
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Lighting products or similar industry/technical product related experience is preferred
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top