Customer Order Specialist
Job TitleCustomer Order Specialist
Philips Lighting (Euronext Amsterdam ticker: LIGHT) is a global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and currently we have approximately 36,000 employees in over 70 countries.
Philips Lighting offers expertise, depth and reach across the entire lighting value chain to improve and simplify the work of our professional partners wherever our knowledge and reach can create value for them. From LED light sources to the increased role of controls to all-inclusive tailor-made solutions.
As Customer Service Specialist you will be part of Customer Order Management Team and will contribute to a high developed external customer satisfaction and operational service.
You will be part of the Supply Chain Organization in CEE, dedicated to Poland and Baltics geography and will be based in Warsaw office. The Team constitutes of 14 Specialists servicing Customers from all market ends on wide portfolio of both Consumer and Professional Lighting Solutions
You work intensively with a broad set of colleagues from different functions and levels to deliver best in class customer service results to meet operational and financial targets.
- Deliver superior service to various Customers from different market ends (Consumer, Trade and Professional) via close cooperation with various stakeholders within Company (Sales, Pricing, Marketing, Planning, Factories, Warehouse, Transportation)
- Quality order handling via SAP based applications
- Ensures smooth realization and completeness of project orders delivery
- Monitor customer service level and implement action plans to mitigate risks and eliminate issues
- Initiate commercial invoicing confirming accuracy of the information on invoices in order to limit later queries (quantity, price, discounts)
- Complaints handling
We are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 3+ years of progressive work experience in Customer Service
- Fluency in English (both oral and written) is a must
- 2+ years of proven experience in supply chain and/or commercial environment
- Practical knowledge of SAP (ERP module) is a must
- Experience to improve supply chain management (plan & deliver) processes
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexible team player and self-motivated
- Target oriented, customer oriented
- Follow-up attitude, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Office advanced.
We kindly inform that we contact only with chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top