Customer Order Specialist
Job TitleCustomer Order Specialist
Do you want to participate in the growth of a market leader by delivering Best in Class Customer Service? Then Philips has the opportunity for you!
We are recruiting a Customer Order Management Specialist for our Professional Lighting portfolio, based in Dublin, Ireland.
Your main responsibilities
- Ensure customers’ orders and quote requests are handled in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Maintain regular telephone contact with customers in order to deal with their queries & issues.
- Provide on time communications to the customers on all relevant matters
- Liaise with logistics to ensure product requests are correct, monitored and managed effectively to meet customer requirements.
- Liaise with Sales to ensure their customer requirements are met.
- Handle credits and debits
- Support in scheduling services support to customers (including follow-up invoicing).
- Proactively contribute to the continuous improvement environment by identifying challenges and seeking solutions, through to implementation and monitoring their effectiveness.
You will be part of the Order Management team, working closely with Logistics, Sales, and Management.
We are looking for
To be successful in this role you should be/have:
- A passion for improving customers’ experience
- Previous experience in order management or customer service is preferred.
- Professional communication skills, fluent in English.
- Sound I.T skills. Excel, Outlook are required.
- Working knowledge of SAP R3 is a plus
- Ability to analyse data quickly and accurately
- Solid organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multi-task in a demanding environment
We offer you a challenging environment, where you will be able to make a difference and influence the future of Philips Lighting Solutions.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Generous holiday allowance of 20 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips Lighting Academy
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top