Customer Order Specialist
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
As our Customer Order Specialist y ou'll be reporting in to the Supply Chain Manager, working within our Trade Order Desk Team.
Together we can...
As the Customer Order Specialist, you'll be responsible for order management & customer service processes, within the trade channel to ensure customers are able to place and receive their orders smoothly and easily with appropriate interfaces.
- Ensure orders are entered into the system and shipped in accordance with customer requirements.
- Respond to availability, pricing, order and delivery status queries via phone and email.
- Maintain clean orders - resolve delivery / credit blocks prior to scheduled delivery date and keep customers updated of any changes to schedule.
- Monitor open orders to ensure they remain on schedule. Attempt to recover any delays and keep the customers updated.
- Liaise with relevant warehouse, factories and Planners to ensure special product / shipping requests are correct, monitored and managed effectively.
- Arrange special logistics / shipping requirements as needed.
- Work in accordance with standard work documents and ensure they are regularly updated as applicable. Identify and escalate process issues to the team lead.
- Influencing and collaborating with key stakeholders to drive each order through to completion on schedule working closely with the rest of the Order Specialist Team, Customers, Sales, Planners, Marketing, Queries and Finance.
To be successful in this role you should be/have:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Speed & Execution mindset.
- IT Systems (SAP, Excel, Word, other ERP) User experience.
- Communicates with impact.
- Works as part of a team & able to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast learning environment.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top