Customer Order Specialist
Job TitleCustomer Order Specialist
You'll be a part of the Trade Order Specialist Team, working closely with Sales managers, customers and other key members of the trade wholesale and projects service desk.
- Ensure customers' orders and quote requests are handled in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Quick and efficient phone manner, with the ability to handle high call volume.
- Maintain a weekly check point call or Lync point with all KAMs on your horizon; keep them abreast of any threats to their order books/trackers, resolve any issues they have and update them with the best information we have to hand at the time.
- Liaise with relevant factories/Demand Planners to ensure special product requests are correct, monitored and managed effectively to meet customer requirements.
- Take part in regular team meetings, contribute to order management continuous improvement. Visit your customers with your account managers, give top customer service, and develop relationships.
We are looking for
To be successful in this role you should be/have:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A people person, able to network and communicate effectively.
- Ability to analyze data quickly and accurately.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task in a demanding environment.
We offer you a challenging, international career, where you will be able to make a difference and influence the future of Philips Lighting Solutions.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips Lighting Academy
- Social Events - a dedicated Sports & Social committee with members in Guildford and Cambridge, promoting a host of social events throughout the year including the famous Family Sports Day at Surrey Sports Park
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top