Customer Order Specialist
Job TitleCustomer Order Specialist
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people’s lives.
For our growing business in the Romania, we are currently looking for an outstanding Customer Service Officer.
- To keep the customer service level performance at a high level and monitor and take actions about the issues
- Order tracking from customer purchase order till Commercial invoice
- Customer claim management according to “Customer claims process”
- Preparations of Shipping instruction and follow-up for delivery.
- To report daily sales, deliveries, and back orders
- Placing customer’s orders into system
- Handling and monitoring the complete ordering/delivering process
- Responsible for logistics claims input, reporting and solving issues
- Orders adaptation with the goal of maximizing volume/shipment
- Arranging deliveries with RDC/Carrier, truck utilization management, communication with warehouse, carrier.
- Backorder reporting to sales team and customers
- Order book maintenance
- Issue financial documents (Credit Notes, Debit Notes) according to Logistics and Pricing claims
- Preparation of goods returns according to “Goods return process”
- Support for sales department and customers: assume orders; inform KAMs & customers regarding order status, product stocks, availability, delivery dates and any other information related to orders
Education and knowledge requirements:
- Secondary education, University degree preferred
- MS office (user) SAP is an advantage
- Proactive and result oriented
- Stress resistance
- Fluency in Slovenian and English
The opportunity to join a company with more than a century of success so far since 1891. In Philips you will be able to build a career by helping us improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top