Customer Order Specialist
Job TitleCustomer Order Specialist
Do you want to participate in the growth of a market leader by delivering Best in Class Customer Service? Then Philips has the opportunity for you!
We are recruiting an Order Management Specialist for our Public Lighting portfolio, based in Guildford, Surrey.
- Ensure customers' orders and quote requests are handled in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Maintain regular telephone contact with designated accounts in order to deal with their queries/issues and pick up orders.
- Provide on time communications to the customers on all relevant matters
- Liaise with relevant factories to ensure special product requests are correct, monitored and managed effectively to meet customer requirements.
- Proactively contribute to the continuous improvement environment by identifying challenges and seeking solutions, through to implementation and monitoring their effectiveness.
We are looking for
To be successful in this role you should be/have:
- A passion for improving customers' experience
- Previous experience in order management or customer service is preferred.
- Professional communication skills, fluent in English.
- Sound I.T skills. Excel, Outlook are required.
- Working knowledge of SAP R3 is a plus
- Ability to analyse data quickly and accurately
- Solid organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multi-task in a demanding environment
You will be part of the Order Management Specialist team, working closely with Production Planning team members, Sales, Marketing and Logistics.
This role reports to the Customer Service Manager, though your day to day management and development will be the responsibility of your Team Leader.
We offer you a challenging environment, where you will be able to make a difference and influence the future of Philips Lighting Solutions.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips Lighting Academy
- Social Events - a dedicated Sports & Social committee with members in Guildford, promoting a host of social events throughout the year including the famous Family Sports Day at Surrey Sports Park
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top