Customer Order Manager NCEE
Job TitleCustomer Order Manager NCEE
Philips Lighting (Euronext Amsterdam ticker: LIGHT) is a global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and currently we have approximately 36,000 employees in over 70 countries.
Philips challenges you to design and optimize order management & customer service process aligned with go-to-market channels. You ensure customers are able to place their orders smoothly and easily with appropriate interfaces, and centralize and consolidate the order desk.
- Deliver best in class Customer Service
- Drives touchless orders
- Ensures complete and on time deliveries
- Manages Goods Return
- Owns & Leads Customer Order Collaboration (E-Order)
- Ensures Compliance based on company policies
- Drives efficiency of order management process
- Optimizes transportation cost
- Shapes customer order behavior to drive productivity
- Leads improvement actions in Customer Service area
We are looking for a person who fits the following requirements:
- Graduate with master degree in operations/technology
- Fluent Polish and English (both orally and in writing) is a must
- 5+ years of direct people management with min 3 years of Market/regional experience
- 5+ years of progressive Customer Service management experience or leading customer facing teams
- 3+ years of proven expr in B2C & B2B Customer handling experience, Project Order execution
- 3+ years of proven ability/hands-on experience of handling order acquisition and working closely and directly with Channel Sales teams
- Strong understanding of customer Order Execution cycle including warehousing and transportation activities
- Strong customer orientation
- Speed & Execution mindset
- Communicates with impact
- Expertise in driving operational excellence delivering reliable and predictable outcomes Computer skills: MS Office advanced. Systems Savvy (SAP, Other ERP) User experience.
We kindly inform that we contact only with chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top