Customer Order Manager (h/f)
Job TitleCustomer Order Manager (h/f)
Customer Order Manager
Do you want to participate in the growth of a market leader by delivering Best in Class Customer Service? Then Philips has the opportunity for you!
- Guarantee in the channel the effective and efficient management of the orders fulfillment process and the resolution of commercial complaints;
- Check the status of the project on biweekly bases with sales and take the corrective actions (escalation, direct shipment, etc…)
- Support both the Customer and the Sales organization with adequate information about the status of orders and Commercial complaints;
- Apply procedures in the SAP environment provided by Process Improvement Team;
- Support the Orders group to improve the quality of process management and to assure the development of people competencies and skills;
- Analyze and guarantee control of pipeline to maximize end month T/O PLS rofo as much as possible
- Check and review the order blocked due to credit check or missing data (order, product code, etc…) and involved the proper person.
- Proactively contribute to the continuous improvement environment by identifying challenges and seeking solutions, through to implementation and monitoring their effectiveness
You will be part of the Order Management team, reporting directly to the Order Management Lead and working closely with Production Planning team members, Sales, Marketing and Logistics.
We are looking for:
- To be successful in this role you should be/have:
- A passion for improving customers' experience
- Previous experience in order management or customer service is preferred.
- Professional communication skills, fluent in English.
- Excel and Outlook knowledge is required.
- Working knowledge of SAP R3 is a plus
- Ability to analyze data quickly and accurately
- Solid organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task in a demanding environment
Be a part of our fast growing business. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today!
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top