Customer Order Assistant
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
We have an exciting internship opportunity available in one of our teams in Warsaw (Poland): Position Customer Order Assistant!
Together we can...
- The position Customer Order Assistant offers you the opportunity to build experience within an international, diverse environment.
- Deliver superior support to various team challenges in day to day business via close cooperation with various stakeholders within Company (Sales, Pricing, Marketing, Planning, Factories, Warehouse, Transportation)
- Management of the customer orders via SAP based applications
- Communication with customers with regards to order fulfillment and complaints resolutions
- Communication (pro- & re-active) with internal Customers (Sales Force, Credit Controllers, Demand Planners, Stock Controllers, Logistics) regarding order & complaint status, other issues, documents
- Monitor customer service level and implement action plans to mitigate risks and eliminate issues
- Prepare analysis of a team performance
- Ensures smooth realization and completeness of project orders delivery
- Initiate commercial invoicing confirming accuracy of the information on invoices to limit later queries (quantity, price, discounts)
- Support product return process (including basic transactions in SAP)
- Engaging in regular dialog with other Departments (especially Sales Force, Credit Controllers, Demand Planners, Logistics)
- Graduation not earlier than 2016 & not later than 2019
- Ability to work approx. 40 hours/week
- Polish native speaker - ability to speak and write Polish on professional level
- English fluent or upper-Intermediate (oral and written) and Experienced MS Office user (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Natural curiosity and drive to deeply engage in company business processes
- Exceptional learning agility and strong digital literacy
- Operational effectiveness - ability to deliver results in very close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to exceed their expectations
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills with strong attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- You join the world leader in lighting, shaping the industry's future for the Internet of Things
- You will join a company where sustainability is core to everything we do. In 2020 we will be carbon neutral
- You will work in diverse teams with some of the best minds in the industry
- We commit to supporting your learning
After a first CV selection you will be invited for interview(s). #findyourmeaning @Signify!
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top