Credit Analyst - Panamá
Job TitleCredit Analyst - Panamá
Manage the credit risk within a diversified portfolio of accounts related to sales on credit to customers
- Evaluating customers' credit-worthiness, and setting policy of the decisions/judgment regarding credit offers for the customers, including:
- Utilize credit checks system on orders by reviewing contracts and performing timely analysis of new/existing customers' financial status so to provide accurate interpretation of the credit risk and set credit limit by utilizing the Philips scoring methodology and credit policies
- Assign credit limits and risk categories according to a defined approval matrix and SAP FSCM including assessment of potential doubtful/bankrupt customers
- Prepare documentation for filing of instruments used in securing credit decision including but not limited to: credit insurance, letters of credit, UCC's, (maintain local relationship, maximize limit coverage and manage claims) and maintaining guarantees to mitigate credit risk and support sales
- Facilitate releasing of blocked sales orders based on defined approval matrix with each business.
- Create and/or review credit reports
- Responsible for compliance of ICS checks
- Support and develop accounts receivable lean process improvements, and Master data quality
- Prepare and Contribute content for credit risk committee meetings
- Leverage credit risk mitigation tools
We are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in F&A, Economics, or Business Administration
- 5 years' experience with credit risk
- Fluent English, Potuguese desired
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit us online.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top