Job TitleContent Marketeer
Job DescriptionContent Marketeer
About Philips Lighting
Philips Lighting (Euronext Amsterdam ticker: LIGHT), a global leader in lighting products, systems and services, delivers innovations that unlock business value, providing rich user experiences that help improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we lead the industry in leveraging the Internet of Things to transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. With 2016 sales of EUR 7.1 billion, we have approximately 34,000 employees in over 70 countries. For more information, please visit www.lighting.philips.be
Light Gallery is the retail organization of Philips Lighting Belgium.
Light Gallery, founded as Massive in 1926, is a leading company in lighting, and represents outstanding customer service and personal light advice for every lighting project. We inspire our customers with an innovative collection in brands and qualitative lighting products and systems, in line with the latest trends in lighting and the most innovative Philips' technologies. To serve our customers we have 11 stores located in every province of Belgium, as well as our webstore. For more information on Light Gallery, the product portfolio or light advice, visit www.lightgallery.com
- As our content marketeer for Light Gallery you will:
- Optimize texts of products, categories and content pages (for unique content and SEO purposes)
- Create texts for products, categories and content pages and design these pages
- Analyze pages after optimizations and make sure tracking is in place
- Analyze pages to create a better online flow
- Create and write operational and promotional mails
- Maintain Facebook page
- Create a mail and Facebook calendar according to e-commerce/marketing calendar
- Create and write Facebook posts (promotions & branding)
- Support local eCommerce manager(s) through content and briefing of third parties
- Creation of banners or briefing them at third parties
- Maintain Light Blog
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- Competitive base salary package (inclusive lunch vouchers, end year gratification, holiday pay)
- 20 days of leave and 10 days extra additional compensation
- Solid pension scheme (at least two different group insurances), and a collective health insurance inclusive dental care (possibility for the members of your family to join at a competitive price)
- Elaborative set of tools to drive your career, free web-based training and coaching on the job
- Possibility to buy Philips shares and the newest products (online shop)
- Healthy work-life balance, which means you can enjoy flexible working hours (with possibility to work from home)
We are looking for
- Have a passion for words and sentences. You know which information visitors are looking for, what they want to read and how your texts can guide them towards a conversion.
- Have strong written skills in Dutch and French and a good knowledge of English
- Have a great affection towards interior design and/or lighting
- Have knowledge about SEO and HTML. Analytics and Google Tag Manager would be a plus.
- Communicate clearly
- Create a positive and engaging environment within colleagues
- Are stress-resistant and flexible
- Are entrepreneurial and a problem solver
Contact If you have questions about this vacancy, you can contact Carol De Bleecker, Talent Acquisition Consultant Benelux
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site (http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/lighting.html)- vacancy number 268334
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top