Job TitleCommodity Manager
Responsible for developing global procurement strategy for assigned areas with a
medium term to long term <3 year sight line. Is responsible for implementation.
- Inform and advise relevant management about important trends in the supplier
- Responsible for first time supplier evaluation and review for the assigned scope
- Responsible for leading a multi-functional team (e.g. supplier quality, CE-T's and
- Responsible for following the supplier sourcing process for the assigned scope
- Responsible for stakeholder management (CEO/CFO and other functional
executives) in the assigned organizational scope.
- Maintain an understanding and critically evaluates:
- strategies of competitors (benchmark)
- innovation cycles
- niche players
- Recommends strategic directions, policies and establishes procurement directives.
- Lead the global Regional / Commodity team and provide support to Strategic
Buyers when needed.
- Ensures that all Procurement related risks are controlled and mitigated.
- Spearhead formalization of the supplier relationship management process via
- Develop multiple supplier relations in order to involve key suppliers as early as
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top