Channel Marketing Specialist
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
As the Channel Marketeer you will have both strategic and operational responsibilities. You define and execute the Go-To-Market strategy for the trade channel covering wholesales, installers and other important partners, in close cooperation with sales, MarCom and product marketing. You will also execute day-to-day activities with the partners to drive sales through both pull & push activities and make sure the right products are on stock with our wholesalers. You will own the yearly and quarterly channel marketing plan and be part of a high performing Nordic Team and also lead Nordic projects.
Together we can...
- Drive channel segmentation
- Drive consistent channel strategy and in store/shopper marketing activities
- Support channel offer optimization
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and channel/account management to define and deliver tools and programs that are effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable
- Lead partner-related launch efforts for products, services and platforms
- Manage revenues within the assigned channel
- Develop metrics, forecasts, analyses and monthly reports on channel marketing spent and return by account. Adjust plan & objectives when appropriate
- Design channel activities and programs focused on channel market needs
- Define operating principles and rules of engagement with customers
- Drive cross functional collaboration, strategic focus and organization agility
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Tech Science, Business Administrations in marketing/sales or a related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in any combination of technology marketing, channel marketing, or channel sales roles in B2B/B2C domains. Ideally, these roles would have been with established matrix organizations with an emphasis on low cost/high value technologies
- 5+ years in market/customer facing operations involving different go-to-market models
- 3+ years in managing design and production of channel-specific marketing support materials with ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated understanding of business operations, marketing principles and management skills and techniques
- Experience with Salesforce
- Good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Fluent Norwegian and English language skills
You will report to the Head of Channel Marketing Nordic and be working with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues in Norway and cross Nordic. You will be based in our office in Oslo.
The position provides a unique opportunity for you to push your channel marketing skills in a complex international business environment. You can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities, family-friendly employment policies.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your application through the Signify career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a video interview and afterwards business interviews.
We kindly request you to upload your documents in English.
Back to top