Channel Marketing Manager, B2B
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together we can ...
Develop the channel marketing plan that requires a multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of business to business (B2B) marketing principles, theories and concepts. You define and execute the strategy for our Channel Partners (Project Dealers - Value Added Partners).
- Presenting and offering different product solutions to current and potential project sales customers
- You are responsible for driving consistent Channel marketing strategy and activities to stimulate market pull (B2B)
- You define and execute Lead Generation programs in the market supporting sales funnel creation; understanding of Thailand landscape and roadmaps
- You lead the efforts in generating consumer insights analyzing and understanding market trends
- Analyze the market dynamics based on benchmark insights on market, customer & competition (market intelligence)
- Develops sustainable relationships with customers and partners by triggering an effective and profound dialogue with a win-win mindset (profitable solutions for all). Gains credibility by creating positive long term impact
- Develop and execute clear channel specific strategy
- Drives cross functional collaboration, strategic focus and organization agility.
- Identifies problems in a channel performance and comes up with solutions that can mitigate the issues collaborating with relevant teams.
- Influences a winning spirit, embedding our culture in the channel sales teams.
- Expert in understanding the B2B sector and end-user marketing principles
- Experience in dealing with Channel Partners - Project Distributors
- Experienced in lighting systems and services, IOT (Internet of Things) and connected lighting is an advantage
- Strategic and strong sense of business acumen
- Strong in cross-functional team/project management, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Strong in analytical skills, especially in areas of measuring marketing effectiveness and gaining customer insights.
- Advanced in presentation and Public Speaking skills
- 5+ years of responsible role in any combination of B2B technology marketing or end-user marketing roles.
- 3+ years in managing design and production of marketing support materials with ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast- paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineer or related studies
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top