Channel Marketing Intern - Professional (July - December 2018)
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of the Market Group Americas. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving marketing.
Together we can...
- Drive promotional activity associated with key channel marketing campaigns
- Develop clear and relevant messaging for our customers and our direct and indirect sales teams
- Gather market insights and generate ideas to drive preference with target audiences
- Analyze market data to help identify and clarify opportunities
- Manage and organize marketing assets
- Develop and execute the concepts, programs, and initiatives that will improve our customer's experience
- A current student pursuing a Bachelor's degree, or MBA, with a GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Self-motivated and proactive in overcoming obstacles, advancing projects, and meeting deadlines
- Strong in analytical capabilities
- Able to work as part of a team, across departments, and influence people
- Excellent in communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skillful at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity
- Proficient in MS Office, strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Able to work full time during the summer and part time in the fall
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Policy: Signify North America Corporation ("Signify") will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Signify, or (c) consistent with Signify's legal duty to furnish information.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top