Job TitleChannel Marketeer
The development of the marketing plan requires a multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of channel marketing principles, theories and concepts. Is this something you love doing then we have the opportunity for you. Come and join us as our new Channel Marketeer Norway!
As the Channel Marketeer you will have both a strategic as well as operational responsibilities. You define and execute the Go-To-Market strategy for the trade channel covering wholesales, installers and other important partners, in close cooperation with sales, marcom and product marketing. You will also execute day-to-day activities with the partners to drive sales, through both pull & push activities, and make sure the right products are on stock with our wholesales. You will own the yearly and quarterly channel marketing plan.
You will be part of a high performing Nordic Team and also lead Nordic projects.
Drives channel segmentation
Drives consistent channel strategy and in store/ shopper marketing activities
Supports channel offer optimization
Collaborates with marketing, sales and channel/account management to define and deliver tools and programs that are effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable
Leads partner-related launch efforts for products, services and platforms
Manages revenues within the assigned channel
Develops metrics, forecasts, analyses, and reports monthly on channel marketing spend and return by account. Adjust plans & objectives when appropriate
Designs channel activities and programs focused on channel market needs
Defines operating principles and rules of engagement with customers
Drives cross functional collaboration, strategic focus and organization agility
We are looking for
- 5+ years of experience in any combination of technology marketing, channel marketing, or channel sales roles in B2B/B2C domains. Ideally, these roles would have been with established organizations with an emphasis on low cost/high value technologies.
- Ideally a few years directly from a channel/trade sales or marketing role
- 5+ years in market/customer facing operations involving different go-to-market models
- 3+ years in managing design and production of channel-specific marketing support materials with ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of business operations, marketing principles and management skills and techniques.
- Bachelor degree in tech Science, Business Administrations in marketing/sales or a related discipline.
You will report to the Head of Channel Marketing Nordic and be working with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues in Norway and cross Nordic. You will be based in our Norwegian office.
The position provides a unique opportunity for you to push your leadership and sales skills in a complex international business environment. You can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities, family-friendly employment policies (and discounts on Philips products).
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your application through the Philips career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for an interview.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top