Channel Marketeer, B2B
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
As a part of the Marketing team, your role will work collaboratively with the team to define the sales plan including the distribution and channel mix, product positioning, service, pricing policies, expected revenues, chosen business model and sales channels, brand management , product portfolio, supporting launch plans, etc. to meet the planned results.
Together we can...
- Drives channel segmentation & consistent channel strategy and in store/ shopper marketing activities
- Supports channel offer optimization
- Collaborates with marketing, sales and channel/account management to define and deliver tools and programs that are effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable . • Leads partner-related launch efforts for products, services and platforms .
- Manages revenues and IGM targets within the assigned Channel
- Develops metrics, forecasts, analyzes , and reports monthly on channel marketing spend and return by account. Adjust plans & objectives when appropriate .
- Designs Channel activities and programs focused on Channel market needs
- Drives cross functional collaboration, strategic focus and organization agility.
- Bachelor degree in tech Science, Business Administrations in marketing/sales or a related discipline
- 5 + years of responsible role in any combination of technology marketing, channel marketing, or channel sales roles in B2B domains.
- 5 + years in market/customer facing operations involving different go-to market models
- 3 + years in managing design and production of channel-specific marketing support materials with ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast paced , rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of business operations, marketing principles and management skills and techniques.
- Has strong understanding of channel marketing with B2B marketing priorities
- Strong cross-functional team/project management, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top