Channel Marketeer B2B
Job TitleChannel Marketeer B2B
Philips Lighting (Euronext Amsterdam ticker: LIGHT) is a global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and currently we have approximately 36,000 employees in over 70 countries.
Philips Lighting offers expertise, depth and reach across the entire lighting value chain to improve and simplify the work of our professional partners wherever our knowledge and reach can create value for them. From LED light sources to the increased role of controls to all-inclusive tailor-made solutions.
Philips challenges you to define and execute the Go-To-Market strategy for specific Channel B2B in cooperation with sales & marketing (product & marcom). You will manage channel conflicts in the market, and collaborate in implementing price positioning in the respective market
- Drives channel segmentation
- Drives consistent channel strategy and in store/ shopper marketing activities
- Responsible for marketing activity plan and budget in assigned channel
- Leads partner-related launch efforts for products, services and platforms
- Manages revenues and IGM targets within the assigned Channel
- Develops metrics, forecasts, analyzes, and reports monthly on channel marketing spend and return by account
- Designs Channel activities and programs and campaigns focused on Channel market needs
- Defines operating principles and rules of engagement with customers
- Market development and leads creation
- Drives cross functional collaboration, strategic focus and organization agility
We are looking for:
- Graduate with Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administrations in marketing/sales or a related discipline
- Fluent English (both orally and in writing) is a must
- 3+ years of experience in any combination of trade marketing, channel marketing, or channel sales roles in B2B (dedicated to trade distribution) domain. Ideally, these role would have been with established organizations with an emphasis on high value technologies
- 3+ years in market/customer facing operations involving different go-to-market models
- 3+ years in managing design and production of channel-specific marketing support materials with ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated understanding of business operations, marketing principles and management skills and techniques
- Strong commercial communication skills
- Flexible team player and self-motivated
- Target oriented; problem solving skills.
We kindly inform that we contact only with chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top