Job TitleChannel Marketeer
About the company
Philips – the world leader in Lighting – is shaping the future with exciting new lighting applications and technologies. We are driving the global move from traditional to energy efficient lighting solutions and we are playing a part in climate control by creating lighting control solutions that will help reduce energy consumption around the world. Our mission is to improve people's lives through innovations that matter.
As a part of the Marketing team, your role will work collaboratively with the team to define the Go-to-Market strategy for identified focused channels and roll out suitable marketing communications support toolkits to enable sales conversion.
- Drives consistent channel strategy incl. channel segmentation and in store/shopper marketing activities, including marcom toolkits
- Supports channel offer optimization
- Collaborates with Marketing Head, Product Marketing and Key Account Managers/Sales Channel Heads to define and deliver tools and programs that are effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable.
- Leads partner-related launch efforts/events for products, services and platforms.
- Performance pegged to revenues and IGM targets within the assigned Channel
- Develops metrics, forecasts, analyzes, and reports monthly on organizational A&P spend, channel marketing spend and return on investments. Adjust plans & objectives when appropriate.
- Designs Channel activities and marcom programs focused on business and market needs
- Defines operating principles and rules of engagement with customers to ensure compliance with guidelines and budget allocations
At Philips Lighting, we encourage a culture of collaboration where we can achieve great things by teaming up with a diverse set of global colleagues. You will be working very closely with a supporting leader and a collaborative team, and partner with in country sales team and global Business Group.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us. Our regional and global presence gives you an opportunity to navigate your career in any direction - be it part of another business, regional or country. You can build an international marketing career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, where you can also make an impact on a rapidly developing business.
We are looking for
- 5+ years hands-on experience in Consumer marketing, channel marketing experience is required.
- 5+ years in market/customer facing operations involving different go-to-market models.
- 3+ years in marcom execution.
- Strong in managing design and production of channel-specific marketing support materials with ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of business operations, marketing principles and management skills and techniques.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Business Management / Marketing or related studies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead and influence.
- Experience in managing more than one country's scope is greatly appreciated.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top