Buyer /Procurement Engineer (m/f)
Job TitleBuyer /Procurement Engineer (m/f)
Do you want to be part of the development of our Premium Brand Luceplan within an international environment?
Luceplan is actively looking for his Buyer in or
- Responsible for execution of the commodity strategy, execution of supply base strategy and supplier strategy related to materials / components
- Responsible for gathering relevant benchmark data, supply market intelligence
- Responsible for supplier scouting , selection in NPDL phase
- Responsible for early supplier involvement
- Perform supplier negotiations in NPDL
- Lead tender generation and review process for the assigned scope in the NPDL phase.
- Ensures that all Supplier related risks are controlled and mitigated.
- Responsible for reviewing the compliance of the suppliers in the assigned scope regarding the Supplier quality, Supplier Sustainability and Supplier Development KPI's.
- Considered to be a key partner in strategic planning on the manufacturing site.
- A leader in the design and execution of supply management systems.
- Solves supplier related issues problems that have never been encountered previously in the organization
- Recommends strategic direction for long term spending plans
We are looking for:
- Several years of relevant working experience in an international environment, in manufacturing (lighting or high end design furniture)
- Recognized as a leader in strategic and technical buying and supply chain processes, serving as a resource to others
- Able to balance the needs of multiple customers;
- Leads the development of effective networks of internal customers, and suppliers
- English and Italian languages both fluent are mandatory for this role
Be a part of our fast growing business. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today!
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top