Business Transformation Manager
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of the Business Transformation Team . Its responsibilities are at the heart of Process Excellence, so aspiring for standardization, transformation, and Business Excellence must be in your DNA. As a key member of the Business Transformation team, this role will be instrumental in elevating the scope/position of Business Transformation in driving process and portfolio excellence. This role will have high visibility and present to senior stakeholders, executive leaders.
Together we can...
- Promote a culture of organizational excellence by working with business leaders/process owners to establish the proper controls over processes and by standardizing processes
- Drive a continuous improvement culture within the organization. Run the Continuous Improvement Board
- Manage the Business Transformation/Technology Program portfolio and review for quality of execution, recognition of business value, and sustainability of results
- Put a program portfolio cadence in place with regular reporting, exec level dashboards - Portfolio Program Management
- Lead the competency/capability development through Lean/Six Sigma trainings and certification with total quality management
- Minimum of a Bachelors/Undergrad degree. MBA/MS is preferred.
- 7+ years of experience within Quality, Process/Business Excellence/Business Transformation or related.
- Six Sigma/Lean/EFQM equivalent certifications are preferred.
- Expert in presentation skills. Project/Program Management Execution Discipline.
- Portfolio Management discipline. Must have experience running and managing transformation programs with a structured project management discipline
- Process re-engineering, planning, analyzing and evaluating process
- Maturity assessments of competency and strategizing/executing on improvements
- Results oriented. Must be comfortable working in a matrix environment where the individual must rely on their influencing skills
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top