Business Intelligence Specialist
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify.
This role is part of our Enterprise Information Management team based in Piła. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving management reporting for global financial planning and analysis activities.
Together we can...
- You support business processes by creation and maintenance of reports for finance teams
- You translate requirements by the finance teams into technical reports
- You consequently improve data quality, utilizing processes, services and tools
- You validate and test solutions
- You provide trainings for users of reports
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally IT related
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, VBA and good knowledge of MS Excel
- Eager to work with latest technologies
Back to top