Business Development Specialist
Job TitleBusiness Development Specialist
Philips Bielsko is a world leader in manufacturing of metal components for the industry with over 60 years of experience. The core competencies of our company are: deep drawing and stamping metal parts and also plastic pressing and injection molding. We specialize in producing plastic caps for automotive lighting applications. We are the experts in producing insert moulded components, which are produced on the full automated injection moulding machines.
Philips Bielsko is actively developing new business in order to off-set declining sales in conventional lighting. In order to investigate and properly fulfill customer requirements, we look for a dedicated Business Development Specialist to give strategic and commercial leadership to the new business creation activities outside lighting industry.
- Prepare and execute business plan based on:
- thorough analyses of relevant markets, competition and relevant trends
- insight in customer's expectations
- Careful definition of the strategic direction
- Account planning
- Financial plan: sales, margin, investments.
- Description and deployment of key-actions
- Analysis of the potential of new products in terms of technical possibilities to implement them in the PLB versus possible margin (search for products with higher added value)
- Initiate and give leadership to the acquisition actions (quotations, collecting cost information, follow-up)
- Building long-term relationships with new customers and effectively increase sales (by launching new projects) - conducting a meeting, presentation Philips Bielsko as a potential supplier
We are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Tech Science, Business Administration in marketing/sales with a research focus
- Native Polish language, very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- 3 years' experience in the fields of Market Intelligence/Business Development with in depth knowledge of marketing product research techniques
- Experience in B2B sales - minimum 5 years in the automotive sector
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Initiative and independence
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Driving license. B
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Attractive remuneration
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Benefit System cards
- Wide training opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top