Business Development Manager, Services
Job TitleBusiness Development Manager, Services
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
Your role as a Business Development Manager, Services is cross segment and covers the UK&I. Your challenge will be to identify potential service sales opportunities, manage the pipeline and close selected deals. Service deals tend to be long term contracts signed with key customers with performance guarantees. If you're looking for an opportunity to further grow and develop your career then this could be the role for you.
- To grow services revenue by expanding existing and developing new customers via targeted service offers based on Philips lighting service strategy.
- Develop competitive proposals based on lighting as a service
- Utilise technology while delivering right services propositions.
We are looking for
To be successful in this role you should be/have:
- Sales experience in the service/solution domain.
- Solution sales experience.
- Strong knowledge of the services business or energy management field.
- Financial/commercial acumen.
- Proven capacity to connect and influence customer's decision making.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) as well as interpersonal skills.
You will report in to the Sales Manager, Services and play an integral part of a growing the team, concentrating on the Philips services offer.
We offer you a challenging, international career, where you will be able to make a difference and influence the future of Philips Lighting Solutions.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips Lighting Academy
- Social Events - a dedicated Sports & Social committee with members in Guildford and Cambridge, promoting a host of social events throughout the year including the famous Family Sports Day at Surrey Sports Park
If you have any remaining questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected]
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top