Business Development Manager
Job TitleBusiness Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with the regional sales team, services, partner sales, and system architecture teams, development teams, marketing, operations and senior Leadership Team.
- Seek and deep discover customers' business requirements in lighting and Smart City areas and achieve their transformation target globally.
- Join-in project tender activities, translate customer requirements to product specification, provide subject matter expertise for each of the lighting system solutions while integrating with customer's business systems and processes
- Own and lead projects from conception through to completion
- Increase cross-BU teamwork and coordination on accounts and projects, creating multiple opportunities for cross-BU collaboration
- Lead customer engagement, coordinate aligned Sales resources including Solution Sales, Architect, Program Manager, Services team, account team.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top