Job TitleBusiness Controller
Philips Lighting company profile
Philips Lighting, a Royal Philips is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and employed 33,000 people worldwide.
Would you like to be a part of Philips Lighting finance team? To play a key role in reporting and analysis of business performance and ensuring relevant stakeholders make fact-based sound business decisions?
The role of Business Controller could be your next challenge and opportunity!
As Business Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure the accurate preparation / reporting of monthly financial results in strict accordance with Company deadlines and directives with high quality information
- Ensure monthly accruals are adjusted to meet demands of the business.
- Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.
- Analyzing business performance: Monthly performance, forecasting & planning including cost price developments, analysis on cost of organization & material development etc.
- Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
- Preparation of financial outlooks (weekly, monthly and quarterly).
- Data preparation for AOP/QRF including operating costs and capital expenditure.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and latest view.
- Prepare financial analysis for process improvement and cost controls for Manufacturing and Global Functions.
- Cooperate with Center of Expertise in standardize and harmonize reports with close cooperation with customers (including discussions, negotiations and agreements with customers about contents and structure
- Co-operation with COE on the Factory Costs Price calculation for Lighting Electronics.
- Ensure all company assets are monitored and accurately accounted for.
- Ensure compliance with local and corporate reporting requirements SOX/ICS
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- BenefitSystem cards
- Discount for Philips' products.
We are looking for
The successful candidate in this role brings/is:
- Graduate with master degree (finance, accounting, economy)
- Communicative level of English (both orally and in writing)
- Passion for leading improvements with aiming for organizational excellence solutions
- Computer skills (MS office, especially excel, knowledge of SAP will be additional advantage)
- Analytical skills with ability to draw conclusions under time pressure
- Strong motivation attitude to develop
This position is located in Piła, Poland.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career - vacancy number 267908.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top