Business Analyst - InfoSec Ops Assurance
Job TitleBusiness Analyst - InfoSec Ops Assurance
This position is a key member of the Information Security Office within the Corporate Security Office. You will have a direct role ensuring the adequate operational coverage and response of the Security Operations Center (SOC) in order to safeguard our information assets, supporting the business to move into the solutions and connected devices marketplace.
You will also have the opportunity to further advance your career in a company that believes in offering its employees the challenges and opportunities they need to grow professionally and personally.
As the Senior Manager, Security Operations Assurance you will be challenged to leverage your technical and process expertise, along with your ability to engage with business stakeholders in order to ensure adequate visibility, quality control, and operational excellence within the SOC.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- Establishes industry operational benchmark levels and reports on SOC-relevant Key Performance Indicators
- Establishes and monitors SOC processes for the processing of sensitive employee data and engages with various Works Council representatives to provide evidence of proper handling
- Assists the Corporate Security Office in IT / Information Security relevant internal investigations
- Ensures comprehensive updates and reporting to higher Corporate Security Management
- Leads and contributes practically in key projects, ensuring their compatibility with the strategic direction
You will report directly into the Chief Information Security Officer of Philips Lighting. You will work closely with members of the SOC team, as well as other members of the Philips Lighting Information Security Office.
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services.
Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
We offer you the opportunity to work for the #1 lighting organization. We'll reward you with an attractive compensation package and the chance to stretch yourself further. Show us your energy, your creativity and your sound professional judgment, and we'll match these with educational and other opportunities within a dynamic, international setting.
Ever wondered what life at Philips Lighting looks like? Check out some of our inspiring employee stories to see what we mean.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, we offer you a market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years in IT / Information Security roles, with 3+ years working within a SOC
- CISSP, GIAC, CEH or similar Information Security certification
- Deep knowledge of IT / Information Security and SOC processes
- Subject Matter Expert in SOC performance tracking methodologies and investigations
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of IT Security architecture, cyber attack vectors, incident response, and vulnerability analysis
- Ability to be concise and clear in communication
- 3+ years working in a multinational environment
Recruitment process and contact
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting.
As we have no closing date set we urge you to apply as soon as possible.
After a pre-selection process, you can receive an invite for a phone interview by the Talent Acquisition Consultant followed by a (face-to-face) business interview round. Apply today.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top