Brand Manager – New Technologies B2C channel
Job TitleBrand Manager – New Technologies B2C channel
Philips Lighting is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
Currently we are looking for an individual who will join Warsaw team as a Brand Manager – New Technologies B2C channel.
- Supporting of sales and marketing strategies of the assigned region
- Launching new technologies and developing new channels
- defining and executing Go-To-Market strategy for specific Channel (B2C) in cooperation with sales & marketing
- Managing channel conflicts in the market
- Collaborating in implementing price positioning in the respective market
You will be responsible for:
- Building new category on the market
- Driving channel segmentation
- Driving consistent channel/category/products strategy
- Translating the marketing objectives into plans, specifying required deliverables and projects, according to the guidelines
- Making recommendations on marketing communications processes and choices
- Supporting channel offer optimization
- Marketing activity plan in assigned channel
- Collaborating with marketing, sales and channel/account management to define and deliver tools and programs that are effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable
- Managing revenues and IGM targets within the assigned Channel
- Developing metrics, forecasts, analyzes, and reports monthly on channel marketing spend and return by account. Adjusting plans & objectives when appropriate
- Designing channel activities and programs and campaigns focused on Channel market needs
- Defining operating principles and rules of engagement with customers
We are looking for:
- Graduate with Master Degree in Business Administrations in marketing/sales or a related discipline
- Fluent English and Polish (both orally and in writing) is a must
- 5+ years of experience in any combination of trade marketing, channel marketing, or channel sales roles in B2C (dedicated to modern retail customers) domain. Ideally, these roles would have been with established organizations with an emphasis on high value technologies
- 3+ years in market/customer facing operations involving different go-to-market models
- 3+ years in managing design and production of channel-specific marketing support materials with ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated understanding of business operations, marketing principles and management skills and techniques
- Strong commercial communication skills
- Flexible team player and self-motivated
- Target oriented; problem solving skills.
We kindly inform that we contact only with chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top