B2C Channel Marketeer - Consumer channel
Job TitleB2C Channel Marketeer - Consumer channel
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
- You will be responsible for supporting of sales and marketing strategies of the assigned region
- You define and execute the Go-To-Market strategy for specific Channel (B2C) in cooperation with sales & marketing
- You manage channel conflicts in the market
- Collaborate in implementing price positioning in the respective market
- Drives channel segmentation
- Drives consistent channel/category/products strategy
- Translates the marketing objectives into plans, specifying required deliverables and projects, according to the guidelines
- Makes recommendations on marketing communications processes and choices
- Supports channel offer optimization
- Responsible for marketing activity plan in assigned channel
- Collaborates with marketing, sales and channel/account management to define and deliver tools and programs that are effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable
- Manages revenues and IGM targets within the assigned Channel
- Develops metrics, forecasts, analyzes, and reports monthly on channel marketing spend and return by account. Adjust plans & objectives when appropriate
- Designs Channel activities and programs and campaigns focused on Channel market needs
- Defines operating principles and rules of engagement with customers
We are looking for:
- Graduate with Master Degree in Business Administrations in marketing/sales or a related discipline
- Fluent English and Polish (both orally and in writing) is a must
- 5+ years of experience in any combination of trade marketing, channel marketing, or channel sales roles in B2C (dedicated to modern retail customers) domain. Ideally, these roles would have been with established organizations with an emphasis on high value technologies
- 3+ years in market/customer facing operations involving different go-to-market models
- 3+ years in managing design and production of channel-specific marketing support materials with ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated understanding of business operations, marketing principles and management skills and techniques
- Strong commercial communication skills
- Flexible team player and self-motivated
- Target oriented; problem solving skills.
We kindly inform that we contact only with chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top