B2B Channel Marketing Manager
Job TitleB2B Channel Marketing Manager
- Define and execute the go-to-market strategy for specific Channel in cooperation with sales & marketing (product & marcom)
- Responsible for marketing activity plan and budget in assigned channel
- Implement the commercial policy in the ANZ market
- Manage revenues and margin targets within the assigned channel
- Drive consistent channel strategy including channel segmentation and in store/shopper marketing activities
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and channel/account management to define and deliver tools and programs that are effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable
- Lead partner-related launch efforts for products, services and platforms
- Develop metrics, forecasts, analyses, and reports monthly on channel marketing spend and return by account. Adjust plans & objectives when appropriate
- Design Channel activities and programs focused on Channel market needs
- Define operating principles and rules of engagement with customers
Develops metrics, forecasts, analyzes, and reports monthly on channel marketing spend and return by account. Adjust plans & objectives when appropriate.
Designs Channel activities and programs focused on Channel market needs
- Defines operating principles and rules of engagement with customers
Drives cross functional collaboration, strategic focus and organization agility.
- Influences a winning spirit, embedding our culture in the channel sales teams.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top