Job TitleAssistant Controller
Assistant Controller Turkey
The assistant controller drives and grows business value in the country, owns and supports the strategic and operational planning process and ensures financially sound decision making.
The Assistant Controller is constant looking for opportunities to improve the ways of working.
Key areas of responsibility
- Prepare and analyze the financials of the commercial organization
- Support the strategic and operational planning process
- Support decisions on sales channels, ROI, investments in Market Share, (turnkey) project assessments and supportive in financing solutions.
- Execute analysis of business performance: sales, pricing, margin, credit management and costs (incl. marcom spend)
- Identifying, addressing and tracking of business issues
- Business integrity: adherence to FCPA and Philips Lighting General Business Principles
- Cash Flow management and liquidity planning coordination
- Prepare analysis for Enabling functions: control actual expenses, recharge hosted heads, performing true-ups according to contractual agreements
You will work with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues dedicated to making an impact on people’s lives with light. You will report to the Controller Turkey and work with truly international Finance colleagues.
This is your opportunity to join a leading, innovative brand with attractive systems and services. You can build a career in an international environment, where you can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary and career development opportunities.
- Degree in Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting orientated study
- Min. 5 years working experience with financial control, cost accounting, management reporting and business analyses spent in a plant of industrial multinational companies
- Experience in audit companies is a plus
- Advanced IT skills: Excel, SAP FI-CO
- Your way of working is characterized by a balance between speed and high level of accuracy
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to multi task
- High drive and energy level, Ability to work under pressure
- Able to put much information in a structured way
- Analytical thinker, strong communication, presentation and social skills
- Drive for results and hands on approach
- Takes ownership and has a drive for constant improvement
- Ability to work within a team, but also independently
- Experience in a multinational environment is preferred
- Turkish and English fluency, verbal and written
(Recruiter is located in United Arab Emirates)
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top